“I only drink champagne when I’m happy and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I’m not in a hurry and drink it when I am, otherwise I never touch the stuff unless I am thirsty.”
Picture source: flickr.com / pepemczolz
This is the legendary answer that Madame Lily Bollinger gave on 17.10.1961, upon the presentation of the Bollinger 1955 vintage, to a reporter who asked when she drank champagne.
With our Champagne package you can experience a heavenly winter in the “world city with a heart” and spend sparkling hours at the Platzl Hotel in Munich. Let yourself relax with a luxurious evening meal in the pleasant atmosphere of our Pfistermühle restaurant.
- 2 nights at the Platzl Hotel in Munich
- Bavarian breakfast buffet
- A 4 course evening meal in the Pfistermühle restaurant; sophisticated Bavarian cuisine and Old Munich atmosphere in the historic vaults from 1573 (closed on Sunday)
- ½ bottle of champagne per person in your room
- Use of the Moorish Kiosk recreation area with sauna, steam bath and fitness studio
- Free use of the internet terminal in the hotel lobby
Price per room:
Single room: 426.00 euros
Double room: 596.00 euros